Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today is the day !!! Good bye New York!!!



The day has finally come!
My flight is at 9:00 PM so I should be arriving around 12ish and leaving around 7:00 ( Going to be there a day earlier like I have planned so I hope to get my desire type of housing)
This week has been none stop eating out with friends, relatives and family. The one main thing i will miss in New York has got to be the food!
Oh and of course packing and repacking is also a hard part especially when you're traveling by plane like myself... limited to 50 pounds and a carry-on. I was soooo depressed when I found out I couldn't bring a few things... ( my pandaaaaa, Thanks josh )you know my packing list? I shall update on what I finally ended up with.
I dont know if it's just me but this whole week I've been wondering if I have made the right choice, Is Disney what I really want to experience, what if this isn't as awesome as I thought it would be but either way i have already waited this long and the day has finally come.. no turning back!!
Disney Here I Come!!!
Good bye Family, Friends, Games.. NEW YORK!

No comments: