Saturday, December 18, 2010

DCP: Packing list as of right now!


Days are going by quickly now that school has ended! I finally got to celebrate my 22nd birthday with some of my friends. I had a blast! thanks to the lovely ladies and gentlemen for showing up.

I began packing slowly, day by day I would pick up few items and leave it in a corner. I know it's still early but it really helped me think clearly on how much I would end up since I am traveling by Airplane.

Here is the packing list I thought I would share.
-Laptop&charger
-Phone/charger
-Camera, charge, USB or hardwares
- Skin care, lotion (face, feet, body)
-Sunscreen/block( face/body)
- Nail products (polish/filers/clipper)
- Bug spray ( or buy it over there ) lol
- Beach towel
- Bathing suits
- Professional attire (pants, shirts)
- Warm clothes for January/February ( a pea coat, jeans, outwears)
- Socks ( full black and whites ones )
- Stockings
- Slippers for the house
- Professional dress shoes
- Sandals
- Comfortable shoes (sneakers, flats)
- Bring 1 full set of Dishes ( fork, knife, spoon, bowl and cup)= some are found dirty and nastty
- 1 roll of toliet paper
- little Toothpaste, tooth brush ( for the first few nights)
- small sampoo etc for the nights when you cant shop
- shower curtains ( or buy them there)
- Towel ( bath, face, hand)
- Blanket,pillows linens, sheets
- Medicines
- health insurance information
- Writing utensils ( papers, envelops, folders, staplers, pencil, pens, highlighters)
- master lock
- laundry bag and basket
- Personal information
- hair clips, pins, rubberbands, combs, etc

WILL BE UPDATED AND FIXED!

2 comments:

Chucky Xyooj said...

OMG rose your group of friends is so diverse lol r u sure u didn't find them on the streets D:< lol u got like one of each race xD just kiddin. ahah rose i think you forgot to bring the bikini suit >:D jk =P and ofc laptop and charger are first duh! lol

Leaf said...

LOL i made sure it was diverse so NO one gets left out!!
and didn't i add that already??