Sunday, December 12, 2010

DPC: For those arriving earlier~ hotel Information


Since many of you know that the check in time starts from 9:00 Am and ends at 12:00
DO NOT BE LATE.
I'm suppose to be arriving the January of 17th however, the earliest flight is on 6:30 and it takes around 3 hours for arrival and i fear that I may not be able to get the room of my choice so for those of you who wants to get a room with your friends or a have a particular complex in mind, I believe it's safer to arrive earlier. I plan to live with my roommate Cherry for just 1 bedroom at Chatham and those run out fast! so, for that I will be arriving on the 16th of January and here are the Hotels I have found and recommended to be closest to the complex

The Holiday Inn Sunspree - the price ranging is really not too bad if you're considering that it's owned by the ICG however, it's walking distance from the Vista way check in
The Pineapple Hotel(Orlando Vista) which I am planning on staying because it's veryyyyy cuteeee and cheaper than the above. it's also walking distance from Vista way check in
( free continental breakfast)
And finally i was also recommended this hotel for its cheap price that my friend told me she stayed in that she thought was great! ( free continental breakfast)


No comments: