Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Paying rent along with free Internet but limited!!

Today is the 2nd day of my adventures here with the Disney College Program. Not much work or complaints as of right now since today was my day off. I did a little exploration around Chatham where I live, went to the outlet that didn't look to appealing to me, went to walmart again with my 1 of my luggage to carry some water (I need a friend with a car) and then went off to hang out with a friend of mine that is also from my school, having dinner at UNO for the first time!
Everything so far is running smoothly
Anyway, If you live in a 1 bedroom for Chatham square you will be paying 95$ a week which would include......... Internet, 24/7 security, furniture, some equipment and maintenance ... However, I am not happy with the internet blocking my games!! i cant play my games!! I have to say goodbye to FIESTA ONLINE NOW!! You also have to buy a router if you want to have internet in your bedroom.... so um yeaaa If you want to be able to play games and such you must pay for your own additional internet!!! charged at the end of each month.

Good bye me lovee gabby x3333

Anyway, traditions tomorrow! GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments: