Monday, January 24, 2011

Disney College Program TRADITIONS!


On your left you have your program guide you receive on your first day of check in. Keep this book, it'll be like your bible!! on your right is a picture of your completion of 1 training class!
This is the card you use to enter all the Disney Parks. You will also be recieving this on tradition day andddddddd when you first enter the parks, make sure you have one of you fingers ready. They will use your finger to scan you in with the card.


When in training you must wear the red, once you're done you're free to take it off ( but becareful! once it's off you have no more reason to make mistakes!)

Without the red tag

It's a bit late to be talking about traditions but I will do my best to remember!
Before attending traditions I was very worry about being late or dressing inappropriate but traditions was really not that bad. Here are the two things I had worried the most about: Not professional enough, Not waking up on time. Now, if you do not know what Tradition day is.....well....... let me explain. They give you a tradition date and time on the day you go to casting, if you're lucky like myself, you get to the early shift of 6:45 AM and I mean if you do not catch the bus on time THE BUS WILL LEAVE YOU SO DO NOT BE LATE!!!! hence the reason I was worried about being late..!!
The other time is 12:45 PM which they will decide for you the day of casting.

sooo back to traditions, it's a day to learn more about Disney like history, about the company, culture, the safety, andddddd you get a tour of the magic kingdom (back of the house) Basically, the most important part about going to Disney traditions is basically so you can get your Disney ID pass so you can enter Disney for freeeeee and Your name tag that you will be wearing everyday of work.

Welcome abroad NEW DISNEY CAST MEMBERS!!! (talking to myself ahahah)
So yea, I thought Disney traditions would be very strict about dress code but they didn't really look unless you were wearing jeans etc.. you really dont need to dress too professional but it's ok professional is always good and wear your comfy shoes because you will be walking but only for a short while. Warning: alot of stuff you learn at traditions will be repeated throughout your whole disney adventure but other than that it's very not TOO bad, you will end around 12:30 PM? but hey, you're getting paid or so i've heard. I haven't gotten my check yet so I am dead broke here!! as of right now!!

Dont know what I am missing but yea I think that's it
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!



No comments: