Thursday, January 27, 2011

Florida Weather and my clothes!




Okay so here I am being random and bored.
This should really depend on when you're going to be down at florida
Since I arrived on January 17th and my program ends on May... So far it's BEEN COLD, CHILLLY and RAINY! Florida weather is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Sometimes it's soooooo hot but other times i'm so cold!

They say it will be getting warmer around February but I also heard that that it will be starting to get hot after February... I am awaiting my warm days since I really want to start tanning and going into the pool

I bought 2 jeans, 1 sweat and ALOT of shorts!! Tanks and short sleeves and now i am running out of warm clothes to wear! I should have bought more warm clothes. Eventho I have access to the Florida Mall and the commons outlet.. I never have time to go to that mall because it comes once a week and I am usually working around that time. The outlet is very close but its a very weird outlet.. sucks!!

Sure you have the choice of also shopping at walgreens and walmart for clothes but who wants to wear those LOL Jk! i just feel like i want my whole closet here! - flies back to NY-

One thing i should have brought more of is definitely work out clothes for the gym. Florida makes me eat alot...... I am constantly hungry especially after a long day of work.

2 comments:

Gab said...

Uh uh! Who wear Walmart clothes? *raises hand* lol jk, hope the weather gets better in the next days, take care and have fun silly ♥

Leaf said...

Hunnnnnnnnnnnn!! When i saw you comment you made my day a brighter one!
Thanksss <333333