Friday, March 18, 2011

Disney College Program "Grocery Price is right"




I won I won I won I wonnnnnnnnnnn AGAIN!!!
This time it's not Grocery Bingo. Actually it's has nothing to do with getting the "grocery" price right so DO not visit the Grocery Store to cheat on prices like yours truly..................You will win the same things as Grocery bingo so do not fear if you're not good at this game, there's always luck with grocery bingo next time.

The point of this game is to guessing the price of the whole trip or grocery, so they will start with a few pictures of trips, event,s disney related themes, and sometimes grocery so be careful with this.. it's quite tricky. You will receive a raffle ticket upon entering the room for your seats, If you're very unlucky like me, myself and I your number will be called at the very end when half of the room is gone. BUT HEY at least I got free grocery, patience is the KEY!!
You'll be sitting for a good few hours so hang tight. Here's how you play.. when a raffle number is drawn, you will be going up to the front of the room, where you will compete with 3 other people whose raffle number was also called. This is where it becomes intense, once the picture on the screen is shown you must guess the price of the total. But make sure, you do not go over the price range anything under or close will continue forth to the showdown between you and another person competing against grocery and the same thing happens again, you will be guessing the price of the pictures shown on the screen. Ranging from grocery shopping items, hotel stays, park prices, cruises, etc. KNOW YOUR DISNEY STUFF i'd say. Sometimes I cant figure out how they get the final price but yea.. I hope you're lucky at guessing like me and the audience can help you along with friends.
Here's an example of what they might ask:
You are 3 friends who booked for vip seating for the epcot fireworks, how much is the total?(stuff like that)
I think that's about it.. Enjoy and hope you can win tooo.

3 comments:

Gab said...

I am very happy for you, smexy cheater <3

Leaf said...

ahaha thank you again hun <3

Micheal Alexander said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Independent Building Inspector Sydney