Sunday, March 13, 2011

Disney College Program Building Inspection.

COOKIES!!!
Your inspection paper results...


It's TRUE!!! You cant just keep your room as dirty and as messy as you want. No.. not Really, You can but Just keep your eyes OPENED for your inspection days that will be posted near the entrance by the security or near bus stops.

Throughout your Disney College Program, your building will be inspected a few times. It seems I get an inspection every 37 days, my first one being February 22 and the upcoming one on April 1st. Since my inspection date is coming soon I thought I would share some detail with you on how to pass. If you do not pass Inspection.. you will be charged extra on your next paycheck, I believe 25 dollars extra taken out of your paycheck so that they can hire people to CLEAN YOUR APARTMENT FOR YOU.

sooooooo,.. I did not get "White glove" and the box of chocolate that comes with it, white glove is only given to rooms that are crystal clean! however I was reward with cookies, not just one but 2 bags of cookies that I was quite pleased with. My errors? well...I forgot to clean the inside of my microwave. I will surely am for it this time. It's much easier to keep a tidy room with just 2 people, imagine having to force all your roommates to clean up for inspection.. there will be alot of drama!!
Let's all try to get the white glove.. or passing with cookies is Okay tooo.
Here's how I do it... before every inspection date, I would arrange a day for me and my roommate to get together to visit the clubhouse, where we can borrow vacuum, mop, broom and other cleaning equipment that you might need. After tidying up the room, we would just vacuum and wash down, usually the day before inspection, HOWEVER, keep in mind that the clubhouse for chatham, patterson and the commons usually close at 5:00pm so if you're working that day and you dont get off till late, I suggest you do your cleaning a day where you can actually borrow the equipment ( I hate how early the clubhouse closes!) Somedays they will be opened later than usual, so just find out the time and set up your schedule to prepare for cleaning.

Make sure to clean your kitchen: the sink, the stove, fridge, microwave, and keep everything looking neat.. i mean EVEN Your fridge, dont think you can get away with just stuffing everything into your cabinets lol
Make sure to make your bed, just fold it nicely, keep it looking neat and clean.
Make sure you clean your bathroom, the floors should be washed, no hair, bathtubs cleaned and toliets... must be in the same condition as when you first arrived.
and lastly, do not forget to vacuum and dust.

After inspection takes place, they will leave you a piece of paper, saying what they have checked and what was wrong.

GOOD LUCK with white glove!
and Have a magical day.




5 comments:

Building Inspectors Adelaide said...

No matter what profession you are in now, there is no one profession that will ever fully prepare someone to become a home inspector. You will need defect recognition training and extensive knowledge of electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling and ventilation systems, foundations and roofing of building structures.

Building inspection said...

Thanks for the post. Great work! keep up with your enjoyable work...

structural engineer said...

I've heard that the work of building inspection is very complex. Thanks for being so detailed and specific. I really appreciate all of the notes.

building inspections in sydney said...

Whether a house is new or old, it is imperative that a pre-purchase property inspection is obtained. The biggest mistake a novice property purchaser could make would be to skimp on the cost of obtaining an independent property inspection report.

building inspections in sydney

Micheal Alexander said...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Property Inspections Sydney